INTERNATIONAL NIGHTLIFE 2016
3rd INTERNATIONAL NIGHTLIFE CONGRESS
25TH-28TH OCTOBER 2016 @ Las Vegas World Market Center
The world's most influential players and decision makers will gather to create solutions for issues affecting our communities in order to improve the industry.
Seasoned industry professionals will discuss how to transform from a problem entertainment area to a successful asset in your city. Hospitality owners working in collaboration with neighbors, key stakeholders, community partners and city officials can create a sustainable, safe, and thriving nightlife economy.
Our solutions have lowered liability, risk, and calls for service while increasing sales. Our sessions, workshops, and networking events will provide data, analysis, perspectives, insights, and opportunities for influential industry players to self-regulate.
P R O G R A M
Day 1 (Tuesday, October 25 2016) . Registration and Check-In / Welcome
|9:00am - 5:00pm||Registration and Check In|
|6:00pm - 8:00pm||Welcome Reception / Networking Business Mixer|
Day 2 (Wednesday, October 26 2016) . 3rd International Nightlife Congress
|8:00am - 6:00pm||Registration, check-in and credentials collection @ Las Vegas World Market Center|
President’s welcoming speech "State of the Industry, trends, and opportunities"
- Abel Matutes, CEO of Palladium Hotel Group, Owner of Ushuaia Ibiza; President of INA
|9:15am - 10:00am||1st Session: "Nightlife & Development; real estate, colleges, transportation"
- Jim Peters, President of Responsible Hospitality Institute
- Jocelyn Kane, Executive Director of San Francisco Entertainment Commission
- Elizabeth Peterson, Owner of Elizabeth Peterson Group (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
|10:00am - 10:45am|| 1st Workshop: "Nightlife & Quality of Life"
- Maurizio Pasca, President of European Nightlife Association; President of SILB
- Paul Seres, Founder of New York City Hospitality Alliance; Member of Helios Hospitality Group
- Chris Curtis, Founder of Downtown Rangers for Las Vegas DowntownProject.org
|10:45am - 11:00am||Coffee Break|
|11:00am - 11:45am||2nd Session: "Nightlife & Entertainment/Music Licensing"
- Sat Bisla, President of A&R Worldwide, MUSEXPO
- Josh East, Founder of LeakySync
|11:45am - 12:30pm||2nd Workshop: "Nightlife & Tourism Marketing"
- Barak Schurr, Global Director of Dance & Nightlife at Eventbrite (Founder of Wantickets)
- Louie La Vella, Author 'Nightclub & Bar Marketing', Producer of Ever After Music Festival
|12:30pm - 2:00pm||Luncheon "Nightlife food & beverage trends"
- Cut and Taste
|2:00pm - 2:45pm||3rd Session: "Nightlife & Operations"
- Roberto Coppola, YWS Design & Architecture
- Speaker TBA
|2:45pm - 3:30pm||3rd Workshop: "Nightlife & Technology"
- Amy Van Hook, Co-Founder at UrVenue
- Cindy Rothquel, Business Development at NightSpender
- Benjamin Torres, VP Operations at Hooch
|3:30pm - 4:15pm||4th Session: "Nightlife & Responsibility; alcohol, drugs, sexual assault, minors"
- Stefanie Jones, Director of Audience Development at Drug Policy Alliance
- J.C. Diaz, Executive Director of the Nightlife Foundation
|4:15pm - 5:00pm||
4th Workshop: "Nightlife & Security: Learn how to improve nightlife venue safety against fires, terrorism and other threats"
- Robert Smith, President of Nightclub Security Consultants
- Doug Haines, Security Industry Association
- Joaquim Boadas, General Secretary of International Nightlife Association
Day 2 (Wednesday, October 26 2016) . Golden Moon Awards
|8:00pm - 9:00pm||Reception of participants and authorities|
|9:00pm - 10:00pm||The Golden Moon Awards ceremony|
|10:00pm||Official closing party (held in TBA)|
Day 3 (Thursday, October 27 2016)
|1:00pm - 3:00pm||
Visit tourist city
Go around the city of Las Vegas to visit monuments, hotels and most iconic casinos.
Lunch in Eiffel Tower Restaurant
Located on the famous Strip, a replica of the monument is where Chef.J. Joho serves
French food.Each dish is carefully prepared and is a real delight for the palate.
The restaurant is located more than 30 meters in height.
|5:00pm - 9:00pm||Rest|
|9:00pm - 11:00pm||
Gastronomic tour night
With a gastronomic Guide, visit up to five of the most acclaimed restaurants in Las Vegas
to enjoy some of the best dishes of high-end and gourmet delights that the city offers.This
night tour is designed for adventurous appetites and has a duration of 3 hours.
Visit up to four of the best new clubs in Las Vegas in a single night: Budweiser Beer Park,
Cabo Wabo, Omnia, Drais.
Day 4 (Friday, October 28 2016)
|5:00pm - 7:00pm||
Gastronomic tour afternoon
Walking tour of 2.5 hours along the Las Vegas Strip with a guide. You will visit four restaurants
where you can taste up to 12 dishes from a variety of different types of cuisine.
Don't miss the opportunity to see the great Steve Aoki in Jewel Nightclub in Las Vegas
* The activities corresponding to days 3 and 4 (27-28 October), are to be optional, and are excluded from the general Congress ticket & Awards.