Public voting for "The World's 100 Best Clubs" 2019 list is open
300 candidates from 53 countries can be voted to enter this annual prestigious list The list will be made public on November 13th in Bogotá, Colombia, during the 5th Gala of the Golden Moon Awards
The International Nightlife Association has opened the public voting period for the list of "The World's 100 Best Clubs" 2019, voting will remain open until September 30th, 2019. Those wishing to vote for one of the nominated clubs must follow this link: https://bit.ly/31Tlt1M or click on the "Vote now!" button below. In total, 300 clubs from 53 countries will compete to enter the list. The leading countries are the United States of America and Spain with 51 nominated venues each. Other countries with nominated clubs are the United Kingdom with 17 nominees, Italy with 13, France with 12, Germany , Netherlands and China with 9 and Brazil and Colombia with 8. Other countries that contribute nominees are United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Belgium, South Africa, Thailand, Japan, the Philippines, India, Australia, Canada, Croatia and Argentina, among many others. Regarding the most famous places for their international nightlife offer, Ibiza, takes the lead with 18 clubs nominated to enter the list and which are: Heart, Blue Marlin, Amnesia, Benimussa Park, Ushuaïa, DC10, Hï, Pacha, Lío, Ibiza Rocks, Cafe Mambo, O Beach, Destino, Nassau Beach Club, Sankeys, Beachouse, Bora Bora and Privilege. It is followed by Las Vegas, which brings 13 nominees to the list: Omnia, Hakkasan, XS, Jewel, Marquee, Drai's, KAOS, Chateau, TAO, Encore Beach Club, The Light, 1OAK and Vanity, so the competition to place on the list and especially to achieve the award for "World's Best Club 2019" will be hard-fought. The public vote that is being launched today will represent 30% of the final result. The remaining percentage (70%) will be determined by a panel of experts who will weigh a host of factors including the 2019 artistic programming of the clubs, security measures, VIP area, availability and online reservation facility, quality of service, national or international awards and distinctions achieved, acoustic quality, soundproofing and commitment to UN's sustainable development goals. The scoring system of the professional jury will go by points awarded to each of the items that will be valued The Secretary General of INA, Joaquim Boadas, describes the contest as a way to, "Encourage the world's nightclubs to join or even lead this list". To do so, he mentioned, there are a multitude of options available to clubs, which include,"investing in and updating facilities, implementing quality seals, improving services and security to make them more competitive, attractive and safe." Boadas said such improvements would mean greater benefits for clubbers and greater prestige for the nightlife industry, "our ultimate goal," he stated. In the last year's gala held also in Bogotá (Colombia), the first place went to Hï Ibiza followed by Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel in second. The third and fourth places went to Omnia from Las Vegas and Green Valley from Camboriu, Brazil. Cavalli Club Dubai took the 5th position on the list. The 5th Golden Moon Awards Gala and the 6th International Nightlife Congress will be held this year together with the Fair "ExpoBar", in Bogota, on November 13th, date on which will be released the final list of "The World's 100 Best Clubs" 2019.