INTERNATIONAL NIGHTLIFE 2016
2nd GOLDEN MOON AWARDS
25TH-28TH OCTOBER 2016 @ Las Vegas World Market Center
The 500 most influential players in the industry will gather to honor those professionals that merit recognition.
P R O G R A M
Day 1 (Tuesday, October 25 2016) . Registration and Check-In / Welcome
|9:00am - 5:00pm||Registration and Check In|
|6:00pm - 8:00pm||Welcome Reception / Networking Business Mixer|
Day 2 (Wednesday, October 26 2016) . 3rd International Nightlife Congress
|8:00am - 6:00pm||Registration, check-in and credentials collection @ Las Vegas World Market Center|
President’s welcoming speech "State of the Industry, trends, and opportunities"
- Abel Matutes, CEO of Palladium Hotel Group, Owner of Ushuaia Ibiza; President of INA
|9:15am - 10:00am||1st Session: "Nightlife & Development; real estate, colleges, transportation"
- Jim Peters, President of Responsible Hospitality Institute
- Jocelyn Kane, Executive Director of San Francisco Entertainment Commission
- Elizabeth Peterson, Owner of Elizabeth Peterson Group (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
|10:00am - 10:45am|| 1st Workshop: "Nightlife & Quality of Life"
- Maurizio Pasca, President of European Nightlife Association; President of SILB
- Paul Seres, Founder of New York City Hospitality Alliance; Member of Helios Hospitality Group
- Chris Curtis, Founder of Downtown Rangers for Las Vegas DowntownProject.org
|10:45am - 11:00am||Coffee Break|
|11:00am - 11:45am||2nd Session: "Nightlife & Entertainment/Music Licensing"
- Sat Bisla, President of A&R Worldwide, MUSEXPO
- Josh East, Founder of LeakySync
|11:45am - 12:30pm||2nd Workshop: "Nightlife & Tourism Marketing"
- Barak Schurr, Global Director of Dance & Nightlife at Eventbrite (Founder of Wantickets)
- Louie La Vella, Author 'Nightclub & Bar Marketing', Producer of Ever After Music Festival
|12:30pm - 2:00pm||Luncheon "Nightlife food & beverage trends"
- Cut and Taste
|2:00pm - 2:45pm||3rd Session: "Nightlife & Operations"
- Roberto Coppola, YWS Design & Architecture
- Speaker TBA
|2:45pm - 3:30pm||3rd Workshop: "Nightlife & Technology"
- Amy Van Hook, Co-Founder at UrVenue
- Cindy Rothquel, Business Development at NightSpender
- Benjamin Torres, VP Operations at Hooch
|3:30pm - 4:15pm||4th Session: "Nightlife & Responsibility; alcohol, drugs, sexual assault, minors"
- Stefanie Jones, Director of Audience Development at Drug Policy Alliance
- J.C. Diaz, Executive Director of the Nightlife Foundation
|4:15pm - 5:00pm||
4th Workshop: "Nightlife & Security: Learn how to improve nightlife venue safety against fires, terrorism and other threats"
- Robert Smith, President of Nightclub Security Consultants
- Doug Haines, Security Industry Association
- Joaquim Boadas, General Secretary of International Nightlife Association
Day 2 (Wednesday, October 26 2016) . 2nd Golden Moon Awards
|8:00pm - 9:00pm||Reception of participants and authorities|
|9:00pm - 10:00pm||The Golden Moon Awards ceremony|
|10:00pm||Official closing party (held in TBA)|
Day 3 (Thursday, October 27 2016)
|1:00pm - 3:00pm||
Visit tourist city
Go around the city of Las Vegas to visit monuments, hotels and most iconic casinos.
Lunch in Eiffel Tower Restaurant
Located on the famous Strip, a replica of the monument is where Chef.J. Joho serves
French food.Each dish is carefully prepared and is a real delight for the palate.
The restaurant is located more than 30 meters in height.
|5:00pm - 9:00pm||Rest|
|9:00pm - 11:00pm||
Gastronomic tour night
With a gastronomic Guide, visit up to five of the most acclaimed restaurants in Las Vegas
to enjoy some of the best dishes of high-end and gourmet delights that the city offers.This
night tour is designed for adventurous appetites and has a duration of 3 hours.
Visit up to four of the best new clubs in Las Vegas in a single night: Budweiser Beer Park,
Cabo Wabo, Omnia, Drais.
Day 4 (Friday, October 28 2016)
|5:00pm - 7:00pm||
Gastronomic tour afternoon
Walking tour of 2.5 hours along the Las Vegas Strip with a guide. You will visit four restaurants
where you can taste up to 12 dishes from a variety of different types of cuisine.
Don't miss the opportunity to see the great Steve Aoki in Jewel Nightclub in Las Vegas
* The activities corresponding to days 3 and 4 (27-28 October), are to be optional, and are excluded from the general Congress ticket & Awards.
See the 2015 Awards Winners!
›››››››› REGISTER NOW TO ATTEND THE GOLDEN MOON AWARDS 2016 ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹